Thank you for considering employment at First Presbyterian Church of Orlando. We are always looking for talented individuals who enjoy working in a faith-based organization. We take pride in our gifted and devoted staff.
To apply for any position listed below, please forward your resume and salary history to our Human Resources Director or fax it to 407.956.5839, unless otherwise directed in the text of the posting.
Certified Musikgarten Teachers
We are in need of certified Musikgarten teachers. If you or anyone you know who may be interested in this opportunity, please email Tam Muhlbach at email@example.com or Lisa Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Part-Time Child Care Staff for Sunday Morning
First Presbyterian Church of Orlando, located in downtown Orlando, is seeking multiple part-time child care workers for Sunday mornings (7:30 am – 12:30 pm) at a pay rate of $12.00 per hour.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the developmental stages and needs of infants and preschoolers (birth to 4 years old), a desire to be a team player and help with children in a positive, nurturing, church/faith-based environment.
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of the children while providing fun and stimulating activities;
- Responsible for communication with parents regarding their child;
- Stay informed of current childcare trends.
- 2 years previous child care experience in a classroom setting preferred
- AA Degree in Early Childhood or CDA a plus
- Desire and ability to work with children, birth to 4 years old
- Demonstrated responsibility and dependability
- Must be comfortable working in a church environment
- Excellent communication skills
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
To apply, please contact the Early Childhood Ministry directly at 407.423.3441 ext 2250.
It is the policy of First Presbyterian Church of Orlando to grant equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental handicap, disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other classification protected by law. The Church does, however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and a lifestyle which is consistent with the scriptural principles of the Church.