Text-to-Give: An Easy New Way to Give Your Offering
We are excited to announce that we've added another great tool to our (futuristic!) toolbox to equip our church family for generosity.
Text-to-give is now live, allowing you to give securely on your phone via text message.
Here's how it works:
The first time you give by text:
- Text the amount you'd like to give to this designated number: 407-449-1077. For example you can type "10."
- The first time you give by text, you'll be prompted to visit a secure webpage.
- Click the registration link, and enter your payment details - like credit or debit card information.
- You'll get a confirmation text of your donation and your registration. You're in!
Next time you give by text:
- Text an amount to the same number: 407-449-1077.
- That's it. You did it. Easy, right? Now, in the future, you can simply text an amount to that number. (Hint: we've saved it in our contacts.)
Try it out! 407-449-1077
Your gift will be credited to your giving statement, and will be tax-deductible. Now, instead of furtively hunting for a check and a pen during the offering prayer (like us), you can relax and simply send a text during the offering. Day: saved.
Want to try one of the other ways?
- Give using our secure online giving portal on your smartphone, desktop computer or tablet. You can give without a login, or register as a user and set up a schedule using either a recurring deduction from your bank (ACH), or a credit card. You can also make one-time-gifts as often as you like, and see your giving history.
- Give using our trusty paper envelope system. This is a great, tactile way to participate in giving during the worship service. To receive your own set of envelopes (or some for your kids to practice with) call us at the church at 407-423-3441 or email Trish.
- Give by mail. You can send a check anytime to our Finance Team at 106 East Church Street, Orlando, FL 32801. They are like accounting ninjas, and will have it sorted in no time.
- Give cash. When you're in worship on Sunday morning and want to give cash in the plate, this is a great way to participate in worship. It won't be credited to your statement, but God will remember.
Being a part of God’s story at First Presbyterian Church of Orlando means investing fully in His work here: connecting with the church family in covenant community, becoming a disciple who lights the world, and joyfully giving in response to God’s generosity towards us. And you can start right where you are. Want to know more about why giving matters? Learn more about why we give.