Serve @ First Pres on Christmas Eve
Welcome your friends, hand out candles, open the door for guests and share the Christmas Spirit with us! Sign up to be part of our Christmas Eve Welcome Team and serve for just a few minutes before your worship service.
Would you and your family like to share in the fun festivities of supporting Christmas Eve services? If so, we could use several helpful elves!
Ways to help on Christmas Eve:
- As Welcome Team greeters, positioned at the church garage, street corners (weather permitting), and key building entry points. A spirit-filled “Merry Christmas” and an opened door is a great way to welcome members and guests to worship!
- By helping collect or distribute the Advent Candles! Welcome guests or bid a warm farewell as they come/go to worship by offering a fresh candle or relieving them of their used candle. You will support a key entry point to the Sanctuary or Lee Fellowship Hall for overflow.
- By helping our Special Services team and Ushers/Greeters tidy up the sanctuary after each worship service to prepare for the next! This is a great family service opportunity and the more, the merrier!
- Support a service of your choice as an Usher/Greeter. Training is offered prior to Christmas Eve. Always need a warm smile and gentle hand shake this special time of year!
- Arrive 30-minutes prior to your worship service, join your family at worship and stay 15-minutes after.
Just fill out the form below, and we will follow up with you!