FaithServes: Fall ServeDay with SHINE Children’s Ministry
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2017
9:00AM - 12:00PM
Lee Fellowship Hall
Come share the love of Christ by serving our city! Our Fall ServeDay in partnership with SHINE will be family-focused and age appropriate for children 4 and up. Stop by Lee
Fellowship Hall anytime from 9AM to 12PM to put together packets to help serve the homeless. There will be 4 different stations for families to rotate through. Childcare
provided for ages 0 - 3. There is no cost.
Registration is required for childcare by November 10.
This ServeDay is open to everyone, not just families.
We also need 50 volunteers to get things set up and keep things running smoothly. There are still spots available for Team Leaders and event helpers. Register at the link above and join us in serving the homeless community together. Register at the button above to pick your spot!
Team Leader Responsibilities:
Team leaders arrive at 8:15 AM for orientation. During orientation we will review the different tasks, go over the timeline for the day and pray over the event, for the people coming to serve and most importantly for the people that we will be serving.
Team Leader Descriptions:
- Registration Table (1 Team Leader with at least 2 volunteers)
- Prayer Card Station (1 Team Leader with at least 5 volunteers)
- Care Packages Stations (1 Team Leader with at least 15 volunteers):
- Blanket Station (1 Team Leader with at least 3 volunteers):
- Prayer Ring Station (1 Team Leader with at least 5 volunteers):