Housing the Homeless: Rental Properties
We're continuing to work with local partners to house the homeless in Central Florida. As Dr. Swanson reported in a recent sermon, much progress has been made, but there is still more to do.
The Central Florida Supportive Housing Program (CFSH) helps the chronically homeless in Orange, Osceola and Seminole Counties be successful, long-term renters. Your rental units can help individuals take charge of their lives and make your community a better place to live.
- Tenants will have support and assistance, including home visits, to ensure success.
- Enjoy one point of contact for questions or concerns.
- Portions of guaranteed rent can be provided via direct deposit, and tenants will be monitored to make sure payments are made on time.
- Some may be eligible for compensation if significant property repairs are necessary.
- Limited funding available for co-signing and/or Master Listing agreements.
For more information on promoting your property to CFSH tenants, please contact Todd Luna at email@example.com or 407-893-0133 ext. 621.